At Rocket Farm Restaurants, the core philosophy that defines our culture is “We serve the person who is serving the guest.” Our culture is not something we act out on the floor of the restaurant. It starts with how we treat and serve one another in the kitchen – with dignity, respect, and care. We believe there should be no difference in how we treat and serve one another in the kitchen and how we treat and serve our guests in the dining room. We hope you agree and will consider joining us!
Located at the Battery Atlanta, Superica opens its doors to both baseball goers and Tex-Mex lovers alike serving up a classic, Tex-Mex experience and exceptional service.
Superica at The Battery is looking for an energetic Sous Chef to join our team!
The Sous Chef manages the hourly, back of house staff and assists in the day-to-day operations of all areas of the kitchen including production, prep, stewarding, purchasing and receiving. He/she is responsible for making sure that all line cooks are trained to create all menu items following the established recipes to ensure consistency of presentation and flavor. The Sous Chef will be able to effectively lead the kitchen in the absence of the Executive Chef, thinking positively and proactively to handle any obstacles and solve potential issues that may arise. The ideal candidate is a natural leader with ability to maintain, motivate and inspire a cohesive team, while working calmly under pressure. 3-years of progressive culinary experience preferred, one of which in a Lead Cook or Sous Chef position. Apply today and become part of a dynamic, innovative, and heartfelt group of unique individuals!
Competitive salary:$50,000 – $60,000/yr. DOE + generous quarterly bonus program
Full benefit eligibilityafter 30-days of employment:
Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
As a valued member of our team, you will also receive:
- A supportive culture and ethical work environment
- Dynamic performance-based raises and promotions
- Paid Time Off, Childbirth Recovery Leave and Parental Leave to support a healthy work-life balance
- Significant Long-term Retention bonuses
- Family time on most major holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- 50% discount at all Rocket Farm Restaurants - Atlanta, Charlotte, Nashville and Houston
- Rocket Farm University: specialized leadership classes and personalized support for career advancement
- Employee-led Mentorship programs, Advisory Council and Safety Committee