Solid State Battery Scientist
Location: Woburn, MA (On-site position)
Permanent, full-time position
We are working closely with a high-growth Battery Tech start-up based in Woburn, MA - they are transforming battery technology to enable safe, scalable, and high-performance cells for electric vehicles.
From their world-class facility in Woburn, they are developing segment-leading Solid-State Battery solutions, and are currently looking for a Scientist to Join the R&D Team.
The successful candidate will focus on solid-state battery development with sulfide solid electrolyte
- Research and develop sulfide solid battery and inorganic synthesis
- Validate the cell configuration to improve the performance
- Collaborate with cross functional team to meet KPIs
- Provide scientific solution to resolve both practical and fundamental issues
- Maintain compliance with all company protocols related to confidentiality, assignment of inventions, and other policies or duties as identified and assigned
- PhD degree in Chemistry, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, or related fields
- Understanding of Solid-state batteries, lithium metal batteries, sulfide solid electrolyte, and dry electrode process
- Research experience - academic or industry - with sulfide solid-state batteries.
- Significant plus for R&D experience in industry
- Knowledge of inorganic chemicals/synthesis/production process
- Willingness to execute on multiple tasks in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to work within project teams with dedication and technical excellence
I can also be contacted at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], to provide full details, arrange an application, or answer any questions you might have.
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)