Sales Associate – Customer Service Representative with prior Battery or Bulb experience preferred but not required
Welcome to the wonderful world of batteries! In our ever-evolving need of mobile power, the battery industry is here to stay. We are actively searching for the ideal person to join our Customer Service Team. Whether full-time or part-time, this Sales Associate position is the dream job for an outgoing, people-person, and forward-thinking individual. If that sounds like you, apply today!
Batteries Plus Bulbs, was the first organization to respond to the evolving needs of the replacement battery market. The increasing demand for "specialty" and replacement batteries, combined with our reputation for solving battery problems and providing helpful advice, has led to our rapid success and expansion. This includes light bulbs as well as providing in-store repairs for cracked screens, battery replacements, and more.
Just as we are constantly evolving to satisfy the public's need for mobile power, we understand that our employees have needs as well. As an employer, we take pride in offering our employees competitive wages and benefits, a supportive work environment, as well as on-going training.
A Day in the Life of a BatteriesPlusBulbs Sales Associate
Don't expect the same droned out routine in this position. You will eagerly interact with a variety of people - from the individual cell phone user to the big business in need of extensive lighting and mobile power. As a representative of the store, you'll enthusiastically welcome customers (in person and on phone), offer assistance, maintain an organized and professional appearance (self and store), and adhere to all battery/bulb safety rules and regulations. And, get ready to move! This position requires movement throughout the store - from cash register sales to product placement and more!
- Ability to learn and incorporate new technology
- Ability to make sound decisions within company policies and guidelines
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for basic math problem solving
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Knowledge of and ability to use common hand and power tools for auto battery installs
- Good hand/eye coordination (for watch and small electronics disassemble and reassemble)
- Independent thinker and team player
- Outgoing and approachable personality