We have an exceptional opportunity for a Nuclear Criticality Safety Engineer to join a global provider of clean energy solutions . This company provides nuclear power technologies and support services around the world. They serve the industry from more than 50 locations worldwide! This exciting opportunity is with the Health & Safety organization unit.
This great role has a very strong salary/bonus compensation package with a complete benefits package that is commensurate with the position. Relocation is provided to Columbia, a family-friendly area in beautiful South Carolina with a cost of living that is 16% below the US average and let’s not forget the incredible housing in this state capital and college city .
· Bachelors of Science (or higher) in Nuclear Engineering from an accredited university required.
· 5+ years of experience in the Nuclear Regulatory Commission or Department of Energy licensed facility preferred.
· Proficiency in SCALE (KENO) or MCNP
· Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
· U.S. Citizenship
· PE License is a plus
· Advanced Education is a plus