Live! at the Battery Atlanta opened along with the new SunTrust Park. Live! at the Battery Atlanta follows other Cordish professional sports anchored districts including XFINITY Live! at the Philadelphia Stadium Complex in partnership with the Philadelphia Flyers, Ballpark Village in partnership with the St. Louis Cardinals, and Texas Live! in partnership with the Texas Rangers.
Marketing Intern will work closely with the Live! at theBatteryMarketing and Events Production team. Our interns have the opportunity to gain incredible insight into the marketing field while simultaneously getting valuable event and promotions experience in a fun, upbeat environment. We offer three paid internships throughout the year.
- Work with Marketing team to create and implement social media campaigns across all brands’ social media channels including,
- Assist with strategic content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis
- Monitor analytics with team to identify viable ideas and areas to optimize
- Help create engaging content and creative for all platforms and blog posts for website
- Provide support to marketing team at events including live social media coverage
- Provide customer service support through social media
- Research new digital trends
- Assist in keeping up-to-date digital influencer and media lists
- Assist with day-to-day activities as needed
- Provide support to marketing and events team through various events
- Help maintain photo and video library
- Assist in layered, compelling events inside the Live! a the BatteryDistrict including but not limited to concerts, family fun days, festivals and more. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in coordinating event logistics pre-and-post event, including but not limited to: registration and attendee tracking, edit promotional materials, vendor registration, and pre- and post-event evaluations
- Assist in communicating and coordinating with Live! at the Batterystaff on event details and needs – operations, security, staffing, etc.
- Assist in coordinating materials with event sponsors and partners to ensure partnership requirements are met
- Create event timeline/run-of-show for events
- Distribute marketing collateral and help promote events throughout the district andArlington area
- Be on-site at all events hosted by Live! at the Battery unless otherwise notified or approved by management
- Research event concepts and ideas
- Brainstorm with team to create layers for existing events
- Assist management follow up and invoicing with vendors and attendees
- Assist marketing and events team as needed with events
- Help maintain and execute photo and video library
- Assist Marketing and Events team with day-to-day activities as needed
- Available to work a full-time schedule, 40-hours per week. Part-time opportunities may be available for fall and spring internships.
- Available to work flexible hours including holidays, weekends and evenings (depending on schedule of events).
- Majoring in hospitality, event management, marketing, entertainment, communications or related field.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office; Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator a plus.
- Experience with YouTube, blogs and various social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, LinkedIn, etc.
- Experience with graphic design a plus, but not necessary.
- Must have good communication skills and work well in team setting or independently.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must be organized, independent and be able to multitask.