http://cleantech.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/CTorg-logo.png 0 0 http://cleantech.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/CTorg-logo.png 2023-05-26 02:34:292023-05-26 02:34:29Customer Service Associate (Interstate Batteries of Boston All Battery Center)
Customer Service Associate (Interstate Batteries of Boston All Battery Center)
The Customer Services Associate is responsible for performing sales and customer service in an effective and efficient manner. S/He will sell products in a profitable manner, representing Interstate Battery products and services to business and retail customers. In addition, the Customer Services Coordinator may perform store management activities in the absence of or at the direction of the Store Manager.
- To greet and assist the walk-in traffic to our retail location.
- To answer incoming phone calls and either assist the person on the line or direct them to the proper person.
- To invoice Interstate All Battery Center Customers.
- To keep the retail store front clean, organized, and presentable to the general public.
- To perform installations on customers vehicles as needed, build simple battery packs, and replace batteries in a variety of products.
- Ensures store is opened and/or closed on time.
- Respond to customer telephone inquiries, and direct or dispatch accordingly.
- Performs counter sales.
- Handles financial transactions and cash.
- Gains and maintains knowledge about all products in order to describe the features and benefits, answer questions, and suggest related items.
- Performs store activities according to policies/procedures.
- To assist with inventory counts.
- Perform deliveries to customers locations.
- Shelving orders that are received.
- Perform accounts receivable calling.
- Preparing customer orders as needed.
- Stocks shelves and sets up displays.
- Participates in cleaning activities for areas of the store, such as floors, windows, displays, parking lot, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent telephone skills
- Must have a good understanding of retail store operations, one to three years experience a plus.
- Excellent human relations and verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Remains calm during periods of high volume and provides excellent service to all customers.
- Must be able to use a calculator, measuring instruments, computer, cash register, and fax machine.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products and Google.
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, twist, reach, stoop, climb, kneel, and lift and carry up to 50 pounds individually of 100 pounds team lift.
- Work involves some irregularities and difficulties, repetitive and varied tasks, and possible delivery driving duties.
- Must be willing to work overtime as required.
- Must be able to work Saturdays as scheduled.
- Must be able to interact with customers both face-to-face and on the phone.
- Must be willing to learn and acquire the skills necessary for the job.
- Neat and clean appearance
- Balanced Work-Life Company Culture
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Rapid career advancement for proven achievers.
- Health Insurance.
- Retirement Plan.