Signature Consultants is seeking a Battery Test Engineer for an opportunity with a client located in Cupertino, CA.
Do you have a passion for invention and self-challenge? Are you seeking to push the limits of what's considered feasible? As part of our Battery Engineering group, craft creative battery solutions that deliver more energy in smaller spaces than ever before. We work across disciplines to transform improved hardware elements into a single, integrated design. Join us, and you'll help us innovate new battery technologies that continually outperform the previous iterations. By collaborating with other product development groups across Apple, you'll push the industry boundaries of what batteries can do and improve the product experience for our customers across the world.
- Utilize your skills as a Battery test engineer to lead electrical testing of Lithium Ion battery packs in coordination with other test engineers and technicians to validate battery packs for next generation consumer electronics
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop test process, lead test expectation and analyze test results
- Good understanding of engineering/applied science concepts
- Understanding of Battery Cycler equipment like Maccor, Arbin, Gamry etc.. and their use in appropriate applications
- 3+ years experience in testing in lab environment with understanding of Lithium Ion battery cell and packs preferred
- Ability to work with vendors remotely and auditing
- Bringing a can-do attitude with a willingness to take ownership and drive results
- Relies on data to justify technical decisions and ability to clearly explain technical issues
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills and curious spirit and willing to work in fast pace team.
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently under high pressure and comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Have a previous track record of success conducting tests - should also be able to process and summarize data
- Possess a high level of attention to details
- Familiarity with test platforms including Automated Test Equipment utilizing data acquisition and instrumentation control software such as python or similar test scripting
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 888.838.1020.