Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for a Battery Scientist/Engineer (Only W2) onsite position. This position is a 6 months contract for one of our key clients, is a leading technology partner to businesses and governments, at the forefront of everything from electric batteries to smart cities to high-tech stadium experiences.
Candidates- who can work on our payroll, Please apply.
Job Title: Battery Scientist/Engineer
Location: Waltham, MA 02453
Duration: 6 Months+ Contract
Education & Experience:
- The ability to employ sound theoretical principals to laboratory work.
- Candidates should ideally have a PhD in material engineering (with an emphasis on battery), or physical chemistry (with an emphasis on battery)
- Candidates must have knowledge of the entire cells of rechargeable batteries and have specialties in any of the negative electrode, positive electrode, electrolyte and cell.
- Candidates must have experience in Li-ion battery, namely electrode fabrication, electrolyte formulation, cell assembly, cell evaluation (incl, but not limited to charge/discharge measurement, impedance measurement, etc.)
- Candidates should ideally have experience of technical project management in material development, cell design or manufacturing process development of rechargeable batteries. (Must: self-management)
- Candidates should possess excellent communication skills that allow for effective team discussions.
- Most important, candidates should have a desire to work in the lab performing tests, helping to drive new technologies.
Major Responsibilities -
- Key evaluation member to drive next-generation battery project
- Conduct measurements, report progress, and drive solutions to address identified gaps.
- Fabricate new electrodes and experimental cells
- Compilation and analysis of experimental data
- Presentation of experimental results (using excel and ppt) in a clear and thoughtful manner
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Phone: 414 482 5732 Ext: 7151