Our strategic objective is to create connected solutions, improving the quality of life worldwide.
Let’s grow together, enjoy more, and inspire each other. Work #LikeABosch.
- Reinvent yourself: At Bosch, you will evolve.
- Discover new directions: At Bosch, you will find your place.
- Balance your life: At Bosch, your job matches your lifestyle.
- Celebrate success: At Bosch, we celebrate you.
- Be yourself: At Bosch, we value values.
- Shape tomorrow: At Bosch, you change lives.
Team: The intern will join a team of battery and control systems experts focused on developing advanced models and algorithms to monitor and optimize the performance of Lithium-ion batteries. As a part of the Powertrain Solutions-Battery division, the team contributes to the development of next-generation Bosch products such as cloud-based services for electric vehicle battery management.
- Implement various 1D/2D electrochemical models for lithium ion batteries
- Benchmark models under different conditions and for various chemistries
- Utilize available tools to parameterize various battery model implementations
- Benchmark models against electrical test data
- Control systems
- Parameter identification
- Lithium ion battery mdoeling
We are looking for engineers...
- With excellent communication and collaboration skills
- With strong attention to detail
- With strong analytical and organizational skills
- Currently enrolled MS/PhD student in ME, EE or related fields with a focus on dynamic systems and system identification
- Expertise in solving ODE/PDE models in MATLAB
- Good understanding of numerical methods, optimization and parameter identification
- Ability to analyze experimental data, learn relationship between physical behavior and observed data
- Expertise in Lithium-ion batteries preferred
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university
- Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree with at least one semester completed
- Minimum of overall GPA of at least 3.0
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.
To be the first to hear about insider news, events and job opportunities, sign up for the appropriate Bosch Talent Community below.
- Business Talent Community
- Engineering, Software, and IT Community
- Student Talent Community