Concorde Battery Corporation offers PPO medical insurance at a very affordable price. Most positions throughout the year offer overtime and a consistent schedule. All positions have 1st shift schedules, meaning you will never work a night shift. Have you ever wanted to start working at a company in the aviation sector? If yes then we encourage you to apply. There are many benefits for employees working at Concorde Battery, here are some just to name a few:
Perks and Benefits:
- Desired first shift schedule
- Premium Health Insurance - $0 employee premium & $0 deductible
- Company provided life insurance for all employees with $0 employee contribution
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Pay
- 401(k), Profit Sharing
- Weekly Pay (Thursday)
- Employee Referral Bonuses
Concorde Battery Corporation manufactures and supplies specialized batteries for several markets including aircraft. We've been in business since 1979 and believe our success starts with the talented people we've attracted along the way. We are currently looking for a driven candidate to start a career assembling batteries. Successful candidate will need to fulfill daily production requirements provided by the department supervisor. The candidate will be given hands on training by the supervisor and colleagues; this is an exceptional career opportunity.
Education and Qualifications:
- Manufacturing/plant experience preferred.
- Dedication to excellent attendance.
- Must complete pre-employment physical/drug screen.
- Monday - Friday, early morning start time.
- 50+ hours/week.
- This position description reflects the general level and nature of the job, and is not to be considered as all inclusive.
- Follow written and oral instructions.
- Operate and adjust machine(s) to control quality standards within stage 1 department.
- Verify setup and the correct material is being used.
- Case groups in correct orientation.
- Use a hand torch.
- Operate epoxy machine.
- Inspect and clean plates.
- Finish battery terminals.
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Maneuvering up to 80 pounds.
- Reaching, carrying, bending/stooping, pushing/pulling.
- Wearing a respirator and other required personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Comply with all safety requirements; participate in safety training/practices.
- Maintain a clean work area and follow company hygiene guidelines.
- Use small hand tools.
- Communicate to supervisor when detecting defective materials.
- Fill out daily production report
- Work with and around hazardous materials.
- Work in hot and cold temperatures.
This position description reflects the general level and nature of the job, and is not to be considered as all inclusive.
For more information about Concorde Battery Corporation please visit our website at www.concordebattery.com
CONCORDE BATTERY CORPORATION IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.