Concorde Battery Georgia Corporation manufactures aircraft batteries. Pretty cool, right? We think so. We opened the doors at our Georgia facility in 2014, located just outside of west Atlanta. However, we aren't completely new to the industry. We've actually been in business on the west coast for over 40 years and continue to grow to meet the needs of our customers. Culturally, we believe great people make great companies. If you think you might be a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Concorde Battery Georgia Corporation is currently looking for a driven candidate to join the pasting department in various roles. Successful candidate will need to fulfill daily production requirements provided by the department supervisor. The position will work at various workstations within the pasting department. The candidate will be given hands on training by the supervisor and colleagues; this is an exceptional opportunity. Overtime may be available.
The Day to Day:
- Follow written and oral instructions.
- Adjust pasting machine to control quality standards.
- Stack grids onto machine feeder.
- Offloading plates from conveyor.
- Adjust temperature on pasting oven.
- Operating curing ovens.
- Inspect and clean plates.
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Maneuver up to 80 pounds.
- Reaching, carrying, bending/stooping, pushing/pulling.
- Wearing a respirator and other required personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Comply with all safety requirements; participate in safety training/practices.
- Maintain a clean work area and follow company hygiene guidelines.
- Use small hand tools.
- Communicate to supervisor when detecting defective materials.
- Reading numbers and letters.
- Work with and around hazardous materials.
- Work in hot and cold temperatures.
Education and Qualifications:
- Basic High School Diploma or GED
- Read, write, and speak English
- Punctual and reliable
- Must complete pre-employment physical/drug screen
- Monday - Thursday; 5:30am-4:00pm
Perks and Benefits:
- Desired first shift schedule
- Premium Health Insurance - $0 employee premium & $0 deductible
- Company provided life insurance for all employees with $0 employee contribution
- 10 paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Profit Sharing
- Overtime Commonly Available
- Employee Reward Program
- Credit Union Membership
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Pay
- Employee Referral Bonuses
This position description reflects the general level and nature of the job, and is not to be considered as all inclusive.
For more information about Concorde Battery Georgia Corporation please visit our website at
CONCORDE BATTERY GEORGIA CORPORATION IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.