MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Senior Battery Engineer will be responsible for leading product development projects and be a key player on the R&D team. This Engineer will work on next generation materials and battery components at a growing battery development start up company.
We have partnered up with a growing Battery development company in the Boston area.
- Work on next generation materials, formulations and design evaluations.
- Work closely with the Product Development & Manufacturing Engineers.
- Develop characterization equipment & test methods.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for battery materials, electrode formulations and chemical formation mechanism.
- BS in Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Chemistry, Electrochemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer.
- MS or PhD in Chemistry, Chemical Engineer or Materials Science preferred.
- 5+ years of professional working experience with Lithium Ion batteries.
- Work in an exciting & dynamic start up environment.
- Rapidly growing company with great growth opportunities.
- Solid funding.
- Competitive compensation & benefits.