Interested in leveraging your electrical background with a key maintenance role where you will spend your day at a world-class facility and have complete responsibility for all the battery power equipment? Enjoy the opportunity to take ownership of your work throughout the facility, as well as work autonomously in this role.
Concentric, LLC, a leading provider of DC power and equipment maintenance solutions, is seeking an Industrial Battery Technician to join their team in Jacksonville, FL.
Why skilled Technicians join the Concentric team:
- Competitive pay – Plus performance bonuses and overtime potential!
- Full benefits package that starts day one – Includes medical, dental, vision, 401k with match, company-paid life insurance and disability coverage.
- Uniform, boot allowance, and cell phone compensation!
- PTO – Full-time employees receive 128 hours of PTO annually and 8 paid holidays.
- Training and mentoring – Learn from the best working with experts in the industry.
- Tool purchase plan options.
- Parts program – Ensures that techs have fast access to the tools they need.
- Advancement opportunities – 80% of current Service Managers started out as Techs.
About the Company: Concentric, an OnPoint company, combines the power and expertise of ABT Power Management and National Maintenance Services (NMS). Both companies have a proven history of innovation and customer partnership. We continue to grow nationally, adding like-minded teammates and regional organizations regularly to meet our commitment to being a national service provider.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, and genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.