This isn’t your ordinary technician opportunity! Step into a career where your experience as a CDL driver and expertise as a technician is valued and utilized to make an impact. Enjoy a full benefits package starting day-one, alongside the opportunity to take ownership of your work and work autonomously. Now’s your chance to step up and have it all!
Concentric, LLC, a nationwide power and material handling maintenance and service company, is searching for an Industrial Battery Technician in Weymouth, MA.
In this role, you will be driving a truck when needed and perform as a technician while at the facility. You can expect a fully stocked shop to perform maintenance on a variety of forklifts (electrical, diesel and internal combustion), lift trucks, pallet jacks, narrow aisle equipment, diesel engines and more. Take ownership of the shop and your work, and get recognition for your skills in a welcoming, positive atmosphere.
If you hold a valid CDL A and experience with industrial battery and charger systems, we want to hear from you!
Why Technicians enjoy working for Concentric:
- Competitive pay – Plus performance bonuses and overtime potential!
- Full benefits package that starts day one – Includes medical, dental, vision, 401k with match, company-paid life insurance and disability coverage.
- Uniform, boot allowance, and cell phone compensation!
- PTO – Full-time employees receive 128 hours of PTO annually and 8 paid holidays.
- Training and mentoring – Learn from the best working with experts in the industry.
- Tool purchase plan options.
- Parts program – Ensures that techs have fast access to the tools they need.
- Advancement opportunities – 80% of current Service Managers started out as Techs.