Battery Test Assembler Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Battery Test Assembler for an opportunity in Cupertino, CA. This person will have experience in Battery Management System FW, mix of QA and Development. Strong coding skills, preferably in Python. Minimum 2 years of experience in FW verification and validation. You will develop qualification tests to verify and validate Battery Management FW Execute, Review, Analyze and Report Qual Result Data from battery labs.
- Experience in Battery Management System FW, mix of QA & Development
- Strong coding skills, preferably in Python
- Knowledge of Li-Ion chemistries and cell modeling is a plus.
- Experienced in various test tools like battery testers, source meter, multi meter, etc.
- Excellent debugging skills to tackle challenging problems
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and ability to use statistical tools and techniques to support proposed solutions
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to articulate design issues and path to resolution both verbally and with documentation
- Proven ability to work independently under high pressure and comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Minimum 2 years of experience in FW verification and validation
- Flag and report anomalous qualification output and perform FA to identify RC for deviation
- Identify opportunities to streamline FW and Algo Qual
M.S. in Electrical Engineering or computer science
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.