http://cleantech.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/CTorg-logo.png 0 0 http://cleantech.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/CTorg-logo.png 2021-02-17 02:32:032021-02-17 02:32:03Battery Engineer
Our Client in Auburn Hills MI is looking for a Battery Engineer
- Strong knowledge in cell chemistry (LTO, NMC, NCA, LFP) and cell selection based on target application (performance, cost, safety, specific energy)
- Strong knowledge in working principles of a battery pack including design packs to meet a defined target requirements such as maximizing specific energy yield from cell to pack.
- Strong knowledge in cell selection for a HEV, PHEV and EV applications
- Must able to develop design specification for a Battery pack (kWhr, Peak kW, c-rates, S-P arrangement, pack-factor, specific energy, energy capacity.etc)
- Strong designs skills in developing Battery architecture (cells, cassettes, modules and packs)
- Strong understanding of Client design and implementation Master slave, central etc.
- Strong understanding of Client algorithm requirements and development of Client techniques for algorithm designs
- Must have strong knowledge in sensing, SOC, SOH, SOx, charge and discharge control, thermal management and design for DOD specifications
- Strong knowledge of testing batteries for UN, UL, IPC, SAE and FMVSS standards
- Must have high-voltage and battery safety experience
- Must be able to design and develop DVPV plans for battery cells, modules and packs to a given target certification standards
- Must be able to test batteries and be able to analyze data and develop design optimization process
- Must have a very good knowledge in battery thermal management such as intercellular cooling, direct cooing, bottom plate cooling etc.
- Must have experience in module balancing, pack balancing, test preparation, charging and discharging and implementation of safety for battery testing.
- Must have passion for battery design and development