Teledyne Battery Products’ mission, vision, and value statements have never really changed in principle since 1966. Dedication to every employee and client’s success; Innovation that matters - for our company and for the world; Trust and personal responsibility in all relationships – Teledyne Battery Products are EveryWhereYouLook!
Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and growing organization - whose company culture is centered on empowering its employees to make decisions? As one of the leading manufacturers in producing high performance, high-quality batteries for use in today's modern general aviation aircraft, Teledyne Battery Business is focused on hiring the best available talent!
Position Summary and Responsibilities
Teledyne Battery Products is seeking an entry-level Production Equipment Operator to assist with assembling cells and other components in battery cases to complete the aircraft storage battery.
- Operate machine to assemble cell stacks and place on table for transport to next station
- May use forklift to move racks of product
- Apply quality checks and replace defective material as identified
- Fill out paperwork according to quality requirements and submit first articles to quality team for approval
- Drop cells into cases per product specification
- May operate glue gun and/or epoxy machine
- Maintain a clean machine center and work environment
- Wear proper PPE according to company policy
Teledyne is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color,religion,religious creed,gender,sexual orientation,gender identity,gender expression,transgender,pregnancy,marital status,national origin,ancestry,citizenship status,age,disability,protected Veteran Status,genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal,state,or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment,please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call (855)479-1480. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.