Teledyne Battery Products’ mission, vision, and value statements have never really changed in principle since 1966. Dedication to every employee and client’s success; Innovation that matters - for our company and for the world; Trust and personal responsibility in all relationships – Teledyne Battery Products are EveryWhereYouLook!
Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and growing organization - whose company culture is centered on empowering its employees to make decisions? As one of the leading manufacturers in producing high performance, high-quality batteries for use in today's modern general aviation aircraft, Teledyne Battery Business is focused on hiring the best available talent!
Position Summary and Responsibilities
Teledyne Battery Products is seeking an entry-level Battery Assembler to assist with assembling cells and other components in battery cases.
- Inserts cells into container according to prescribed polarity arrangement.
- Installs covers on cells and fits intercell connectors on posts.
- Burns (fuses) connectors to post.
- Pours compound over cells to fill cracks and seal battery in case.
- Inverts special-type cover onto jig, positions cells in cover, ladles molten lead into cover to form posts and connectors and fuse parts to cells, pours plastic seal into grooves, and presses container into cover to assemble battery.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- At least a minimum of six (6) months of related experience and/or training.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Teledyne is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color,religion,religious creed,gender,sexual orientation,gender identity,gender expression,transgender,pregnancy,marital status,national origin,ancestry,citizenship status,age,disability,protected Veteran Status,genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal,state,or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment,please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call (855)479-1480. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.